Guide to YFilms Purchases and Viewing Films
Need help with YFilms purchases and viewing titles? Read the guide below. You can also contact us via our Facebook / Meta Chat Button, at the lower-right side of the screen, and we will be happy to assist you.
- When you initially view a title you have not purchased, you will get a TRAILER Video or similar video (not the full film/title)
- Once you have purchased a film/title, you can then access the title from the YOUR PURCHASES AND ACCOUNT DETAILS link in the top-menu.
- You will then see a list of your purchases (here is a sample screenshot).
- You can then tap any of your orders via its respective VIEW button.
- And then, you will see the title itself, which you can tap, and which brings you to its respective Film Page (tap here for another sample screenshot)
- Now on the Film Page, you can tap the WATCH VIDEO button, which brings you to the video area. And now, instead of a Trailer, you will see the FULL FILM (e.g. provided the film is already purchased and in your account). Here is another sample screenshot.
- NOTE that you can watch any title you purchase (and for an unlimited number of times), for up to 7 calendar days.
- Also NOTE that if you purchased a BUNDLE, you can tap any of the Film Titles within the bundle itself (here is a sample BUNDLE Screenshot). And then when you click a title in the bundle, you will be brought to the title-specific Film Page. You can then watch the Full Film that is within this specific bundle.
We hope the above guide is helpful! Once again, please do message us via our Facebook/Meta Chat Button (at the lower-right side of the screen), and we will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you so much for visiting YFilms and watching our titles!